Why become a member? ×

Best place to buy a Mooer pedal

Ghost_Bass

Hi, the title says it all, i'm looking to get a Mooer Sweeper to get that bassballs reso-wah type of sound. I think i remember some time ago people over here getting them cheap - either that or i'm mistaken it for the Joyo pedals - and would like to know if somebody knows the best place to get them and have them shipped to PT. Thomman has it for 65€ and i could get free shipping when buying some sets of strings that i need, so that's the benchmark.
I've looked in the marketplace, haven't found any,  but if you know of a store selling them second hand, i don't mind if it isn't new.

Thanks

£35.26 new, apparently delivered from the UK on eBay:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F152880326269

However due to the weird price it's probably coming from China, will take ages to arrive and potentially get hit by customs. I have ordered stuff appearing to be UK based before and it's come from overseas, so I'd contact the seller first!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dannybuoy said:

£35.26 new, apparently delivered from the UK on eBay:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F152880326269

However due to the weird price it's probably coming from China, will take ages to arrive and potentially get hit by customs. I have ordered stuff appearing to be UK based before and it's come from overseas, so I'd contact the seller first!

Thanks for the link, i've been on e-bay looking for them and this one didn't come up. Now i know why:

Item location: Middlesex, UK, United Kingdom
Postage to: Europe

Excludes: Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City State

Says it posts to europe but in fact i think it only posts to UK... strange way of listing this! I'm in Portugal soi'm afraid  i'll have to pass on this.

£12 P&P from R&D so too costly also. Just traded some messages with my local store and they can get it for my with a bit of discount for 60€ new with waranty. No need to think it through, just placed my order and it will arrive next monday. Haven't found a cheaper place online and now can stop searching. Thanks for the tips.

On 02/03/2018 at 10:42, Ghost_Bass said:

GAK is £13+ for P&P so it's more expensive than Thomann, i've sent a message to R&D to see if they ship to PT and the cost. Thanks for the links ;)

Ah, hadn’t clocked you weren’t Uk based...