Why become a member? ×

Mid/West Suffolk Bassist with GSOH looking to commit.

Horrorhiker

Hello!

I'm looking for a band (or two) to join or form in the Suffolk/East Norfolk areas. (Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Newmarket, Thetford etc). 

I currently play with the well respected old school hardcore punk band, Volunteers. This band only gigs two or three times a year now though so I need something more regular to keep the old creative juices moving. 

25+ years experience, (almost 40 years old), with mainly a metal/punk background, but also experienced with function bands, covers and some soul, from my earlier years of playing. I also play guitar to a good standard and do an open mic every now and again.

I am very flexible time wise for rehearsals and gigs am very experienced with writing and recording (can supply links to samples if anyone wants them). Now that I have more free time, I'm hoping to get into music more seriously, whether that be original material or possibly covers/tribute/functions. 

I'm committed, dedicated, have my own transport and always turn up on time. Happy to drive things forward or take a back seat depending on the dynamic.

I'm easy going and like a laugh while taking the music seriously. Anyone knows of a good spot for me, I'd love to hear from you. 

Cheers! 

Edited by Horrorhiker