Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD - Tech 21 SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI
£130

willgatesbass

Hi, folks - If you're looking at this post then you probably know what this is. Three channel, programmable version of Tech 21's popular SansAmp Pre-Amp/DI. Purchased in 2008 for £225 (sales receipt still in box I believe) and still in great condition. Works perfectly and still looks fresh. Box is a little tatty. Still contains user manual and most of the original paperwork. Only thing worth mentioning is that the four tiny square rubber feet were removed by my tech and velcro attached to the underside so it could be attached to a pedalboard. 

Happy to do a straight sale but interested in the following trades-

TC HOF 

Dunlop Volume X Mini 

Thanks

IMG_6527.JPG

IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6529.JPG

Edited by willgatesbass

1 hour ago, Gamble said:

If this hasn't gone, would you have any interest in the Trace Elliot SMX Dual Compressor pedal I've just listed?

I'll probably pass on your Trace Compressor thanks. Simply because it'll take up too much real estate on the little board I'm building. The SansAmp is still available if you'd like to buy though!

27 minutes ago, willgatesbass said:

I'll probably pass on your Trace Compressor thanks. Simply because it'll take up too much real estate on the little board I'm building. The SansAmp is still available if you'd like to buy though!

Very tempting, if it's still there when I've shifted some more of my gear I might be in touch. Cheers!