Why become a member? Read more... ×
indabass

Nash Precision 57 bass (3,7kg/8.15 lbs) WITHDRAWN
£1400

Nice light weight P bass (approx 3,7/3,8 kg), built in 2017 in a light relic version. Alder body and all maple neck. DiMarzio DP122 pups in a gold anodized pickguard. Low action on the strings and super sustain. As you may expect from Nash this baby has a good mid/low growl. Why do I sell it? Well I have my eyes on another P bass that I want to have built by a luthier here in the Netherlands. Bass comes with a used gigbag and I will ship world wide (well packed of course and as long as the buyer pays the costs :-))

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

Edited by indabass

Yes they are and yes I am in the Netherlands. You are welcome nevertheless ;-)

Edited by indabass

N A S H  a real P BASS, plays like butter, low action with a great sound. I have some studio recordings as sound files for who wants to listen. Price is firm now, won't drop anymore as I am on the low end already :-) Who wants to be the new owner? Won't be a disappointment! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Timjoris
      Hi,
      Up for sale this Moollon 1956  Pbass swamp ash. They copied the original Fender to the exact detail, besides obviously the headstock.  Excellent condition. Comes with Gator hard case. Currently strung with Dunlop Super Brights which gives a great bite to this bass
      Happy to post at buyers expense or I live in Wimbledon if you want to come and try it out.  No trades please.
      Thanks for looking

• By syvenyuk
      Up for sale a very nice Limelight 63 Jazz bass. I bought it two years ago here on basschat. I'm selling it because I need 5 strings.
      Unfortunately, the original bridge becomes too rusty, so I had to change it by Wilkinson, new and shiny (pictures will be later). I will include the original one.
      Hard case included.
      850 euro or 750 GBP. I prefer euros 

Cheers,
      Alexander

• By bassface23
      Selling a few basses and an amp/cab, this one I bought new and have never gigged with it so it in really superb condition. 
      Just one very small chip, circled on one of the photos
      Collection from North London (N8) or I can meet in Central London if thats easier
      Many thanks for looking
      Fender info on the US made bass below - when it says 'deluxe gig bag', I would say it's more of an 'adequate gig bag'

Here's a new take on a classic bass. Fender's American Special Precision Bass kicks off a new decade of Fender basses with the latest in U.S.-made quality and value. An ultra-fast and comfortable Slim C-shape maple neck and lightweight alder body make the American Special Precision Bass one of the most playable basses out there. A traditional split single-coil P Bass pickup puts out plenty of tone, and Fender's amazing Greasebucket tone circuit lets you ease off the highs and still get punchy and powerful lows. Top it all off with Fender's high-gloss finish, and the American Special Precision Bass looks just as good as it sounds.
      Color: 3-Tone Sunburst with High Gloss Finish Body Material: Alder Neck: Maple with Slim "C" shape Neck Finish: Satin urethane finish Fretboard: Rosewood Fretboard radius: 9.5" Frets: 20, medium jumbo Scale length: 34" Nut width: 1.625" String nut: Synthetic bone Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut Pickup: Split single-coil P Bass pickup Controls: Volume, Greasebucket tone circuit (rolls off highs without adding bass) Hardware: Chrome Tuning keys: Standard Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass Strap buttons: Vintage style strap buttons Control knobs: Knurled chrome P Bass knobs Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment Case: Deluxe gig bag included