Why become a member? ×

***MODS - PLEASE REMOVE*** Octave, tuner and 2 x chorus pedals
£150

Grassie

***Please note the price indicated above is the total for all four pedals. They are all priced individually but I am willing to take offers on all four items as a job lot.***

Hi folks, I'm moving on some pedals that I no longer use, items as follows:

Ashdown Sub Octave Plus Bass pedal, in good condition, no box or instructions I'm afraid but does come with a monstorous sound perfect for loosening bowels and scaring cats;). Has been gigged so bears a few marks here and there but hasn't been used recently at all. £40 inc P+P

Digitech X Series Bass Multi Voice Chorus pedal, in excellent (almost "as new") condition, comes with box and instructions, barely gigged and has been sat on my pedal board gathering dust. Good bit of kit with loads of settings, £50 inc P+P

1987 (I think...) DOD FX62 Bass Stereo Chorus pedal, I've had this a long time but because the power input doesn't work, and will only run off a 9v battery, I bought the Digitech one to replace it. As I've said, it works fine with a battery, is in decent condition considering how old it is (all knobs present and correct), and comes in it's original box with instructions and can be yours for £30 inc P+P. 

Finally, here is my trusty Planet Waves PW-CT-04 Chromatic Tuner pedal, has never failed me, is built like a tank, is suitable for both guitar and bass, and is as good as the Boss equivalent. Reverb.com are currently selling one for £36, you can have mine for £30 inc P+P. No box or instructions I'm afraid, but is very simple to use. 

I will ensure all items are sent out wrapped in all manner of protection whether they're in a box or not, and as far as payment goes, Paypal is preferred.

Cheers

Edited by Grassie

• 4 weeks later...