Why become a member? ×

SOLD PEDULLA HEXABUZZ 6 FRETLESS PRICE DROP 3000GBP
£3400

manudepaz

These fretless basses really are the best of the best.I recently traded in my fbass ac classic 5string to bass direct for a beautiful Pedulla buzz 4 in artic blue with 5AAAAA top.I took a complete chance and bought the pedulla without ever trying it out,hand on heart it was the best move i ever did.GLWS who ever gets this beast will have no regrets.Best fretless bass in the business.👏

• Like 1

I already have 2 basses in-production, being an F Bass VF6-PJ Fretless and a Fodera Emperor Standard 6. I'm sort of in the doghouse with my wife at the moment. Ha ha

However, if I can possibly swing it, and figure out a way to sneak it past my wife into the house, I have a 3rd goal this year for a Pedulla HexaBuzz (most likely used.)

Edited by TolerancEJ
  • Like 1

Really guys if i was in the business for a 6 string fretless i would be all over this in a heart beat.For me the buzz feels perfect in the hands and is efortless to play compared to both Fbass ac signature models which i owned.It is 34inch scale and has the best mhaww sound i have ever heard from any fretless bass,end of.👍

Edited by alloy70
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TolerancEJ said:

I already have 2 basses in-production, being an F Bass VF6-PJ Fretless and a Fodera Emperor Standard 6. I'm sort of in the doghouse at the moment with my wife at the moment. Ha ha

However, if I can possibly swing it, and figure out a way to sneak it past my wife into the house, I have a 3rd goal this year for a Pedulla HexaBuzz (most likely used.)

Hexabuzz or your wife you decide😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5 April 2018 at 02:27, TolerancEJ said:

Absolutely interested, but no bass money available.

for you no bass money  , here no money at all!!

mate is my dream bass! i love it as im sure lots of other people do .

give it time i sure it will sell 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...