Why become a member? ×

A few pieces for those of an ambient persuasion

BassBus

Thank you. I have no plans to do live work but you never know in the future. I live halfway between here and there and it's a bit of an ambient desert so would probably mean a lot of travelling to find an audience.

Guest Jecklin
On 05/03/2018 at 22:45, BassBus said:

Thank you. I have no plans to do live work but you never know in the future. I live halfway between here and there and it's a bit of an ambient desert so would probably mean a lot of travelling to find an audience.

There is an audience out there, but yes traveling would play a large part.

Where are you based?

I live near Berwick upon Tweed on the border between Scotland and England. Not near anywhere. The town does have an ambient connection. Steve Lawson grew up here. He moved away a long time ago though in search of his audience. I don't know, but I think he found that audience. 

On 3/7/2018 at 12:49, BassBus said:

I live near Berwick upon Tweed on the border between Scotland and England. Not near anywhere. The town does have an ambient connection. Steve Lawson grew up here. He moved away a long time ago though in search of his audience. I don't know, but I think he found that audience. 

...I left Berwick long before I had any notion of an audience! :D

But I still go back often - such a beautiful part of the world, and an amazing place to make music...! 

40 minutes ago, Steve Lawson said:

...I left Berwick long before I had any notion of an audience! :D

But I still go back often - such a beautiful part of the world, and an amazing place to make music...! 

It is lovely if you can find a place to park your car xD