Why become a member? ×

Stradi mini bass - SOLD
£550

Grantd

A reluctant sale but something needs to go.

£430.00 or reasonable offer

This is a special little bass, ideal for travelling and it really punches above its weight. Standard tuning (EADG), one octave above but with your favourite octave pedal you're into the usual bass sound.

It was specially built for me, and the quality is outstanding.

Features:

• Locking tuners
  • Delano quad pickup
  • Bespoke bridge
  • Fits in a ukulele case (included)
  • Light weight
  • Hand made

Maker's details and more pictures:

http://www.stradi.pl

https://www.facebook.com/symphonybass/

Stradi.jpg

Stradi back.jpg

Stradi 1.jpg

Stradi 2.jpg

Edited by Grantd
  • Like 1

On 25/02/2018 at 13:00, ped said:

Great - if anyone out there is wondering 'will I ever use this' - talke it from me, you won't realise how much until you get one!

For me there seems to be an inverse correlation, it appears seems the shorter the scale the more I play it!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kumimajava said:

What is the fingerboard made out of? Rosewood, or something else? (asking because I'm based in Japan, and, well - CITES :(

Yes it is Rosewood, but I'm sure Marek (Stradi) could provide some information on the wood source to help with the import process.

8 hours ago, Grantd said:

Yes it is Rosewood, but I'm sure Marek (Stradi) could provide some information on the wood source to help with the import process.

Thanks for the quick update - let me have a think & see how complicated the process would be at my end too. Meanwhile - if you could also send the clips you mentioned above, to me as well, that'd be much appreciated :) 

Cheers