Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn FENDER MUSTANG PJ (MIM) Withdrawn
£475

Pestie

Here is my as new excellent Sonic Blue Fender Mustang PJ.  I bought it new from PMT about 4 months ago and have hardly used it.  I made my own short scale about two years ago and that's the one that I choose to play so this is additional to my requirements.

The bass weighs 3kg on my bathroom scales so is very light.  It plays like butter, sounds enormous and is a versatile little bass.

It has a nearly new set of stunning Labella flats on and it sounds really amazing! it also has the Fender rounds that it came with, again almost unused.

It's always hard to take a good picture of Sonic Blue but it is really lovely with a nice minty scratch plate.  There isn't a mark on it.

I live near Northampton and you are more than welcome to come and try it and have a cuppa.  Alternatively I am happy to ship at the buyers expense in a proper Fender shipping box and a Squier Mustang gig bag.

No trades thanks, l need to sell this.

Thanks for looking. I would like £475 ONO please.

Mike (Pestie)

Sonic Blue Mustang 001.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 002.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 003.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 004.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 005.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 006.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 007.JPG

Sonic Blue Mustang 008.JPG

Edited by Pestie
  • Like 1

This is a nice guitar. I played it a couple of months previous. If I didn't have 2 Mustangs already I would be after this one. If anyone fancies a Mustang, my take is that you have a smaller, lighter Precision with the added J PU which gives a wider tonal range. I enjoy the compactness and simplicity of them. My preference is for flat-wounds which give me the warmth I like. If you live anywhere near Northampton it's worth a tryout to see if you'd like it especially if you want to shed a bit of weight from your shoulder. Pestie makes a nice cuppa tea and is a jolly nice chap all round.

• 2 weeks later...