Why become a member? ×

JV Squier Jazz Bass SOLD
£685

ash

This is a recent trade but I have three JV Jazz basses and I only need one and a backup. This one is in the nicest condition, there are a couple of finish scrapes and a ding on one of the horns. See pics. The neck is virtually unmarked and beautiful. The bass has had a pro set up and plays with a low action and currently wears Daddario strings. Frets are excellent and it’s a good weight at around 9lbs. There is no case as my spare isn’t wide enough but it will be carefully packed if you need it shipped. The bass has the original hardware, pickups and cloth wiring but the pots are more recent. It has the metal ground plates in the cavities. A couple of replacement screws on the strap buttons and I added the strap button on the back of the headstock as it was missing. The bass dates from 1983 and is in one of the rarer colour schemes. My JV P Bass is also Black & Tort. I don’t want any trades on this and it’s strictly UK only if you want me to post it. Thanks.

Edited by ash
Sold

It used to be mine a while ago. It has wiring loom made by kiOgon and if I recall correctly has the smaller pots. Don’t remember which brand but not CTS... I think it was Bourns but not sure.

Lovely growl and the neck is fabulous.

Good luck!