Why become a member? ×

Moog mf delay problem

Salt on your Bass?

Probably pretty open and shut topic but I've just purchased the above on ebay and took receipt last night. Plugged it in this morning and the time and feedback have no impact on signal whilst drive and mix do. 

Just wondered if anyone had had a similar experience with this at all or any ideas. I've popped the back off to take a look but to my eyes all is attached... I've tried it isolated and with two power sources. 

Claims raised on ebay as speck Dhani and not as described but just checking I've not missed anything. 

Thanks 

Sorry to hear about that .. MF delay is my fav delay I’ve tried & the only pedal I haven’t sold. Can’t really help you but if you plug a stereo trs jack into the expression input it increase the feedback repeats, see if feedback has more effect, also ‘time’ up to 12 o’clock is more slapback / reverb so test past 1 with the ‘mix’ past 11, however I’m guessing you’ve tried this already.

Hopefully you’ll get it sorted, it’s a great pedal, I’ve got it linked to a trails looper & added a ‘ramp’ button (Zander Circuitry Little Monster) rather than an expression pedal.

Thanks sifi 

Yeah tried every combination of knob position..... There's just no delay at all coming from the box... Touch of drive which sounds nice enough but not what I really wanted out of a delay :)

Thank ks for the comment though. I really fancy an expression pedal with it. Just disappointed it's a duffer