Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Lull Tbird T4
£2800

phil421

Hi Guys, 

Not too crazy about selling that one that was (I thought)  a keeper, but funds are needed for other purposes.

So here we go, I am selling/trading my beloved Lull T4.

originally acquired new from Bassdirect in 2011, the T4 has followed me over the last 7 years (recording and touring) with E-grand.

It can be seen in action here: youtube.com/watch?v=4D19h_L22QA

That bass is rock solid, weight 3.6kg and delivers a superb sound.

Colour is trans orange, neck is lacquered, mahogany body/neck, nice wood grain (fretboard/body), plek'ek,...

Few superficial dings/scratches are there (hard to capture in pictures), as the bass as been extensively played but not abused.

Provided will original receipt, original supplied hard case and full traceability.

I am after €2500 ONO 

I will be happy to consider a trade/part trade on something like a FanoPx4, a 89-91's Stingray with lacquered neck/6bolts-plate, a decade with chi-sonic/darkstars, even a cool precision, etc, ... No vintage (i.e era <80) for me. Jazzmaster and jaguar guitar could also work for me.

Bass can be shipped within the EU fully insured

20180204_171613.jpg

20180204_171708.jpg

20180204_171721.jpg

20180204_171731.jpg

20180204_171805.jpg

20180204_171813.jpg

20180204_171823.jpg

20180204_171940.jpg

Edited by phil421
  • Like 2

On 3/7/2018 at 12:50, ricksterphil said:

Lovely. I have one of Mike's Jazz basses and it's fantastic. Sadly I can hear my Mrs sharpening the skinning knife as I just even contemplate buying this beauty

Wives are indeed not easy to deal with :-), 

I have a price In mind that I am willing to get (i.e What I paid for in 2011 for this beauty).

Honestly, I am more about an interesting part trade with something more classic to replace the lull (stingray, jbass,Jbass, etc...).

The Lull is not getting much play since I got a early production PX4 from Denis Fano.

So do not hesitate to tempt me/or come with price offers that I will always seriously consider.

Edited by phil421
spelling

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Skybone, 

I am really after a trade on that one, so a straight sale is not necessarily what floats my boat at the moment.

This is a bass I will definitely regret, but playing on 34'' scaled bass is hard since I touched shorter scaled instruments.

Probably a big mistake, being a bass-flipper, this is one of the rare that I kept and played for so long (i.e 7 years) w/o being bored by neither the look nor the quality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Guys, 

don't know why but Price in the title cannot be changed...?

Correct price I am willing to advertised is the same as elsewhere (i.e 2500 euros)

Whoever could explain me how to change that advertised price would be welcome as Edit or advance edit do not offer such option.

Cheers, 

31 minutes ago, phil421 said:

Hi Guys, 

don't know why but Price in the title cannot be changed...?

Correct price I am willing to advertised is the same as elsewhere (i.e 2500 euros)

Whoever could explain me how to change that advertised price would be welcome as Edit or advance edit do not offer such option.

Cheers, 

I think it's a feature of the forum software. It stops the unscrupulous for putting up an ad priced at £25, then editing the price to avoid paying the listing fee.

20 hours ago, pete.young said:

I think it's a feature of the forum software. It stops the unscrupulous for putting up an ad priced at £25, then editing the price to avoid paying the listing fee.

thx for providing me the explanation. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2019 at 20:13, Sarlscharisma said:

that’s a beauty.  I was looking for any Gibbo, but this looks amazing.

I take it 2500 euros is still then price?  Also where are you based?

Me and the lull are both located in France, 

I have PM'ed you with more details

• 2 weeks later...