Why become a member? ×

Anthony Jackson interview.

ambient

Ok, Anthony Jackson is certainly my favourite bass player. But what's this for a video, filmed by dummies at what seems to be Berklee, so a place where you are supposed to learn how to play and record sound in a a decent manner ... and that you have to speak in the microphone to be heard !?!

Tried to watch it on my cell phone (Huawei P9), but I had to stop because if my cat breathes around or passes by I can't hear anything...

And those guys recording are sound engineers !?!

Lived the same thing at the MAI in Nancy, France : deaf dummies behind the buttons, a real pain in the a**.

Sorry Kevin, but this is THE absolutely useless video I've ever seen on the subject.

Everything in here is already in the written interviews without the stupid american behaviour.

Hearing "wow" every sentence is really painful and hearing Steve Bailey talking all the time for just talking is also a real pain in the a**. 

This video really upset me as it's made by professionals and looks like the badest YouTube video one can make. 

Awful and useless, sorry to be that harsh, but tell me what's the point of this ?

I was just hoping for something new and some real interview made by people being the professionals they are meant to be.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Sorry Kevin, but this is THE absolutely useless video I've ever seen on the subject.

Everything in here is already in the written interviews without the stupid american behaviour.

Hearing "wow" every sentence is really painful and hearing Steve Bailey talking all the time for just talking is also a real pain in the a**. 

This video really upset me as it's made by professionals and looks like the badest YouTube video one can make. 

Awful and useless, sorry to be that harsh, but tell me what's the point of this ?

I was just hoping for something new and some real interview made by people being the professionals they are meant to be.

I’ve not watched it yet. A friend on Facebook posted a link to it last night, being a huge fan of AJ, and knowing a few on here were I thought I’d share it. It doesn’t sound too good though 😊

I get the flash install prompt and I don't wanna.

But we all love a good moan... that's why we're bass players in 2018 right? You know - minority shareholder in a minority genre (rock) in a minority interest (music).

So link please so we rag on the outstanding virtuoso of Anthony Jackson...