Why become a member? ×

SOLD TC Electronic BH800, Switch-3 Pedal SOLD
£325

lowregisterhead

For sale is my TC Electronic BH800 amp, a fantastic bit of kit. Light, exceptionally powerful, with dual Toneprint capability so you can load of a stack of free effects via an app on your smartphone. It's also got a headphone out, aux in, built-in tuner, you name it, it's got it. Great tonal flexibility, and power in spades. It comes complete with a TC Helicon Switch-3, allowing switching between Toneprint effects, and amp muting. The pedal box is a bit battered from being in my leads bag, but I've hardly used the pedal, so it's in very good condition. The best new price I can find for the amp is £449, the pedal £63, and the bag about £25, so that's a total of £537 worth of gear.

Amp specs are here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Head-Amplifiers/BH800/p/P0CIQ

Also included is a Gator amp bag, a perfect fit for the head. Note that the amp has a dink on the top right corner of the aluminum front fascia - this is reflected in the price. The damage is purely cosmetic, and has no effect on the amp's performance. Sorry, but I'm not looking for any trades.

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead