Why become a member? ×

Tutor needed Harlow Essex

Dennis the menace

3 hours ago, Dennis the menace said:

Tutor required in the Harlow area. I am hoping to get help with arpeggios and move on from there. I know next to nothing about theory cut am very eager to learn. If you live in or around the Harlow area please message me back. Many Thanks 🤔

I’m tempted to come with you!

• 1 month later...

Phil Williams Bass and Guitar tuition still teaches from his studio in old Harlow Essex👍 His email is [email protected] or give him a buzz and can have a chat about where you are with your playing and what you need to improve. His home no. Is 01279 830601. Mobile no. 07850 438906

Phil Williams is a sought after freelance bass player, writer and teacher. He has played and toured with many well known bands and artists as diverse as Keith Emerson, ABC, Tony Hadley, Go West, Gary Barlow, Roger Daltrey, Craig David to name but a few. His playing can be heard on numerous Film and TV sound tracks, and on DVD www.licklibrary.com Level42 Mark King bass guitar workshop note by note tutorials on "Love Games", "The Chinese Way" "Hot Water", "Mr Pink", "The Sun Goes Down" (Livin' it Up).

https://www.facebook.com/philwilliamsBassAndGuitarTuition/

Edited by Robinson905

• 9 months later...