Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN.Status Series One.TRADES.
£650

Soulman

I am surprised she hasnt found a loving home yet. She is one of the easiest, lightest and most well balanced basses I have ever owned. The EQ I installed also makes her really versatile and the act/pass option is always helpful. The EQ also has a mid selector just FYI

On 21/02/2018 at 13:17, Soulman said:

Yes the Eq is really good,the mid control was noisy when i first had her but it's all sorted now and she's as as quiet as a mouse with a super low playing action.

I was lazy when I installed it so didnt fit the resistor to stop the "popping" when switching between the mid-points as I figured I would not be doing that mid-song and never saw me selling this bass. Glad its sorted now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am really gobsmacked this didnt sell already. When I listed it Im sure it sold within a day or two. This really is an awful lot of bass for not much money and I am still fighting GAS not to buy it back!

5 minutes ago, dyerseve said:

I am really gobsmacked this didnt sell already. When I listed it Im sure it sold within a day or two. This really is an awful lot of bass for not much money and I am still fighting GAS not to buy it back!

She says she's looking forward to being back with you once more,i had to wipe a tear from her headstock :D.