Why become a member? ×

Dep Bass player required SW London Rock Covers

Mudpup

I need a few gigs covered this year. Mainly SW London/M25 area and particularly Oct 12 in Hounslow (that's the crucial one but it will generate more if you're the right guy/gal and we can look at dates to suit you). The bookings have gone nuts this year (60+) and I need to build some family time in.

Rock Covers (more modern than classic though) - Martha and the Muffins thru to Metallica via Stereophonics and Bon Jovi. Great drummer and very tight band so it's an easy gig if you do your homework. Probably no rehearsal and just learn set  from  audio/video but it's an experienced band and they'll help you through.

Equal 4 way split of money and we usually go out for £250/300 all in.

Message me for more info if interested - thanks for looking......

Thanks for the responses from everyone - I'll have a proper look thru over the weekend and get back to all.

Just a quick note though, could anyone else who wants to respond please do it via message rather than sticky. It's easier to keep a record of and I think I've just deleted a sticky from 'status someone' by accident (please get in touch btw if it's you)

Cheers