Why become a member? ×

GONE::Assorted VHS: includes Dr Who, Star Wars, Python, The Who, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Santana...

EliasMooseblaster

I haven't had the means to play VHS video tapes for a few years now; however I still have a small set of tapes that are looking for a good home. Not having any means to test them, the conditions described below were accurate the last time I was able to watch them a few years ago. I won't post photos for fear of crashing the site or people's browsers, but happy to put up a few on request, or via DM. Similiarly, feel free to ask if you'd like tracklists for any of the music ones, or any more general info.

Let me know if any or all of them take your fancy - if you don't mind bunging us a couple of quid for postage, they're yours.

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK  - excellent condition, remastered version of original film. Also pre-dates release of Episodes I-III, when George Lucas went back and made strange edits to the original episodes IV-VI

STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI - as above; so Haydn Christensen hasn't been photoshopped into the ending scene, for example.

MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL - excellent condition, includes three of the songs in "sing-along" format after the end of the film

THE WHO LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 - aka "Listening to You"; very good condition

THE DOORS: 30 YEARS COMMEMORATIVE EDITION - three cassette box set. Contains Dance On Fire ("classic performances and greatest hits"), The Soft Parade ("a retrospective"), and Live at the Hollywood Bowl (self-explanatory). All in excellent condition; I'd prefer to shift these as one complete set rather than individually.

DOCTOR WHO: DEATH TO THE DALEKS - very good condition, Jon Pertwee as The Doctor and Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith.

DOCTOR WHO: DAY OF THE DALEKS - not great condition; problems with the image for the first 5-10 minutes (audio OK), but fine after that. Jon Pertwee as The Doctor and Katy Manning as Jo Grant.

SANTANA: SACRED FIRE - live in Mexico, 1994. Excellent condition.

PINK FLOYD LIVE IN POMPEII - excellent condition

THE MASK - some superficial damage to paper insert in sleeve; tape in excellent condition. Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz.

MONTE CARLO OR BUST - excellent condition. Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, Terry Thomas, Susan Hampshire, Tony Curtis, Gert Frobe.

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND - excellent condition. Remastered edition of the original Steven Spielberg film.

Edited by EliasMooseblaster