Why become a member? ×

SOLD . Mesa Boogie 212PH 600 watt 8ohm 2x12 speaker
£550

jacko

SOLD> 

Selling my Mesa Boogie 2x12 powerhouse cabinet. Silver grille. Removable casters.imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a

near perfect condition - one or two minor scuffs but no tears in the vinyl. Sounds huge.  'Heft' comes to mind :D.  

Comes with a Padded 'Hotcovers' cover (slightly tatty but that's the point of a cover).

The Mesa site blurb...

Style/Type Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting™
Speaker(s) & Mounting Position Custom Eminence toned for Standard PH Cabs
High Frequency Horn Yes
Horn Control and Protection Player Control™ Network: Selectable 3-Point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Attenuator & Instant Reset Horn Protection
Wattage 600 Watts
Cabinet Impedance Available in 4 or 8 Ohm (8 Ohm Standard)
Connectors Combination Speakon & 1/4" Input & Paralleled Output
Transport Assistance Included - Track-Loc™ Removable Casters

Collection from Forth, Lanarkshire or can deliver within 30 mile radius (includes Glasgow and Edinburgh.)  

Not looking for trades at this time

Price is £450  collected or £480 delivered by UPS uninsured

Alternatively, can ship insured via UPS but that will add another £30 as shipping  will cost £65 .  

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2746.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

Edited by jacko
sold

Thank you HazBeen. It was a slightly left field query - I have a Mesa M6 Combo but there is very little detail on the cab in the literature,  which tends to focus almost entirely on the (albeit rather brilliant) M6 Carbine head, other than it's "loaded with a pair of 12-inch PowerHouse Neo 300 speakers and a horn" which I believe is exactly the set up in this cab?

In which case, from my perspective it's kinda helpful to know how much the 'separates' in the combo would come to and in return I can certainly confirm that these speakers provide a lovely rich tone with very good clarity. And at half price of the new, they represent pretty decent value too.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Thanks 1

Appreciated Jacko as my guitarist is from Forth. I really would need to sell some of my other gear as i just don't have the space in my cave at the moment

Originally i was looking at the subway series once i had moved some of my other gear on but your cab being a 2x12 suits my taste more.

I'm in no rush to buy at the moment and will wait till i've moved some on.

Thanks for the invite tho.

GLWTS pretty sure it will go soon.

Dave

Edited by MB1
Gear list in reply

Tell you what Jacko you Forth guys like your Mesa gear as McNach is also a Mesa guy and he's just up the road from you in Wilsontown i think it is xD Considering how rare Mesa gear is over here its coincidence to have know 2 bassists in same area using Mesa.

23 minutes ago, jacko said:

It's me that's in Wilsontown Dave. I think McNach is over in Edinburgh. 

Is it. Must be my age xD Sorry about that. 

If its still there when i sell my own gear i'll certainly be interested tho. Hopefully get mine advertised this week.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea what this cab weighs? Is it the 8ohm version?

I does look like a great one cab solution. I’m pretty close (Livingston) but like Dave, I’d need to sell some other gear.....

• 2 weeks later...