Why become a member? ×

I've used this Saffire Pro 14 as a work-horse for about three years and it's never skipped a beat! 

It's just now surplus to requirements and sits on the shelf, lonely and unloved. I'd rather someone got some good use out of it and I got some new strings! xD

As well as being used for recording in GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools etc - I've also used this as an external sound card for running tracks at live shows. Making use of the four outputs you can send stereo tracks, click and shout individually.

It has a few small marks on it from general use but it's been well looked after and always kept in a case/shelf storage.

This is the Firewire 24-bit/96kHz Saffire Pro 14 with 4 analog outputs and 2 analog inputs with Focusrite mic preamps. Features S/PDIF and MIDI in/out as well. Nice low latency with the 18x6 DSP mixer.

Included is the Firewire 400 to 800 cable - note this also works with all Thunderbolt connections (including the new Thunderbolt 3/USB-C shaped port) with the right adapter.

£50 collected and it's yours. I can deliver for the postage cost - I think I still have the original box too. 
Or I'll trade for a 5-string set of super-long Chromes ;)

Thanks!
Ben

20180219_143217_HDR.jpg

20180219_143250_HDR.jpg

20180219_143305_HDR.jpg

20180219_143324_HDR.jpg

Edited by Ben Jamin

• 1 month later...