Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliott

Quilly

World conspiracy against Trace Elliot...

During the 80s the Earth moved from it's orbit ever so slightly raising concerns that the "oomph & kick" from TE was responsible. World Governments insisted on weedy Class D amps knowing that they don't move objects in the same way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

World conspiracy against Trace Elliot...

During the 80s the Earth moved from it's orbit ever so slightly raising concerns that the "oomph & kick" from TE was responsible. World Governments insisted on weedy Class D amps knowing that they don't move objects in the same way.

Agreed . At the risk of offending the PC police . Trace Elliotts are a working man's amp.

Just got back from the gig,great night,second gig with Black dog,first time up this pub everyone loved the band and wot can I say about my AH350 SMX,it sounds the nuts even with the Markbass cabs which are 4x10 and 2x10 800 Watts each cab,think I’ll sell my Markbass Head ,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

My new toy...

s-l1600.jpg

With this I'll never need to buy a big amp ever again, in the next six months at least. Unless it gets confiscated as a weapon of mass destruction or a nuclear threat of course or I spot something else Trace Elliot in the small ads or somewhere...

Fixed it for you 

• Haha 1

A minor glitch - a temporary hiccough - I'm completely recovered now...:crazy::crazy:

I was only considering selling the ACG as I was going to buy back my Status Kingbass from Snoop but realised that that would only have meant that I would firstly, have to buy the ACG back at some stage, and owning the Status would have meant that I would have 5 basses I would never sell....you can't live like that.

2 hours ago, TheGreek said:

A minor glitch - a temporary hiccough - I'm completely recovered now...:crazy::crazy:

I was only considering selling the ACG as I was going to buy back my Status Kingbass from Snoop but realised that that would only have meant that I would firstly, have to buy the ACG back at some stage, and owning the Status would have meant that I would have 5 basses I would never sell....you can't live like that.

Wait... you were considering selling it and didn't tell me? How far down the list am I? :P