Why become a member? ×

Source Audio Soundblox Pro, Ashdown Bearded Lady
£340

DylanB

Clearout of bass distortion/fuzz/OD in order to raise cash funds. Make me an offer! No trades please. Items will be shipped insured/signed for. Paypal OK, collection OK, items based in Carshalton.

1. Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion: With box and manual. 7/10 condition. Some blistering/scratching in the finish on the top. I was a bit over-zealous with the velcro when attaching to my pedalboard, then when I went to remove it some of the finish peeled off the back. Tried to remove the velcro at the top but chickened out when it was clear the black sticker would come off along with it. Operationally tip-top. NOTE - THIS PEDAL CAME FROM THOMANN AND AS SUCH COMES WITH A EUROPEAN POWER SUPPLY ONLY (see pictures). I have not used this power supply, I always powered it from the power block on my pedal board. £125 ONO posted

2. MXR M-181 Blow Torch: 9/10 condition, boxed with manual. Takes two 9v batteries (not supplied). EDIT: This is an 18v pedal, I will include the 2-to-1 cable I purchased separately to power this off two 9v outputs from my power supply. £60 ONO posted SOLD

3. Mooer Fog Fuzz: 9/10 condition. Does not come with box or manual. Will be securely packed. Velcro on back. £35 ONO posted SOLD

4. Ashdown Dr. Green Bearded Lady: 8/10 condition. Comes with carry bag. Feet are in strange positions - not sure why, I received it like this. £40 ONO posted

5. MXR M89 Bass Overdrive: 9/10 condition. Comes with box and manual. Velcro on back. £80 ONO posted SOLD

2018pedalsale - 8.jpg

2018pedalsale - 1.jpg

2018pedalsale - 2.jpg

2018pedalsale - 3.jpg

2018pedalsale - 4.jpg

2018pedalsale - 5.jpg

2018pedalsale - 6.jpg

2018pedalsale - 7.jpg

Edited by DylanB
M89, Mooer and Blowtorch sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...