Why become a member? ×

Pedals, boards and accessories: NEW Line 6 G10, Strymon Ojai, Brightswitch, graphic eq, TC Footswitch, AB pedal
£150

Jack

Hello all,

I'm continuing my gear clear out, so I have the following for sale.

SOLD £85 Line 6 G10 - I had one of these for about 6 months and loved it (that ones is pictured on one of the boards below). Unfortunately it broke (these things happen) and I sent it back for warranty repair. In the meantime I have become comfortable using my G55 and so when they sent me my replacement G10 I haven't  even opened it, I'm passing it straight on to the bass playing community. New, unopened.

£25 Rock Stock Bright Switch - "But how" I hear you cry "How will I power my new Line 6 G10 that I've just bought from Jack?"  Boom, enter the Rock Stock Bright Switch *mic drop* Take a boss power plug and has two usb sockets. One for the included light and the other for the G10. Or your tablet. Or charge a phone on the gig. Or, when you have wall power you can use it to charge your pedal board battery for when you don't have wall power. How clever is that? Boxed with usb light.

£40 TC Electronic Switch-3 - 3-button footswitch for BH amps, Nova system, etc. In a very battered box with connecting cable

£25 Boss AB-2 - slightly scruffy. Barely. I'm only noting this because everything else is so mint.

£55 Pedaltrain Classic Junior - Great condition, in a soft case. Velcro on the top.

SOLD £45 Pedaltrain Metro 20 - Also great condition, also soft case, also velcro! 🙂

SOLD £200 Gallien-Krueger Plex - boxed, with manuals and accessories including the EU psu that came in the box

SOLD £80 Zoom B3 - decent condition, few minor scratches

SOLD £110 Strymon Ojai - absolutely mint with box and cables

SOLD £45 Boss GEB-7 - box, excellent condition, velcro on the bottom

SOLD £10 Behringer BEQ700 - boxed, mint condition

SOLD £20 Behringer BDI21

Trades sought:

P bass with a maple neck in a traditional colour

Electric guitar with humbuckers

2-4 channel mixer with balanced main outputs

Vocal microphone

Studiospares 458190

Laptop (as long as it's quite small and in good condition)

Oh, pretty much anything. Try me.

Sensible offers welcome! They are all in generally very good condition and all of them work flawlessly, anything else is noted with the item. Unless I've specifically mentioned it then please assume that these pedals are without accessories. Postage is included! I'm happy to meet up or you're welcome to come and try anything out. I'm around 10 minutes North West of Newcastle.

Thanks!

IMG_20180207_183908.thumb.jpg.06a8481a8ba000f2cece6faa98a09ec3.jpg

IMG_20180218_133758.jpg

Edited by Jack

• 1 month later...