Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* EMG 40 CSX 5 string active pickups + pots
£95

Now sold.

Here we have a pair of EMG 40 CSX, I had them listed on here a couple of years ago but didn't get the right trade option so ended up keeping them. I've now switched them out for some Nordys so only looking for a sale to recoup some cash, no trades thanks. Both in great nick with quick connect, two signal/power wires included with quick connect one end and solder at the other.

Pickups priced at 80 quid delivered, I  can optionally include a set of 25k balance/vol/tone pots for 15 quid.

EMG say..

"The EMG 40CSX is a big sounding modern humbucker for players looking to tame the higher frequencies in their bass tone. The two coils loaded with ceramic magnets and steel poles provide warmth and punch with a smooth top end and plenty of output. With the on-board X Series preamp, this pickup takes on added dynamic response and touch sensitivity, giving it a feel that is similar to a passive pickup while maintaining the sonic range of an active. This model uses an extended housing that is 4 inches (102mm), perfect for five string basses"

IMG_20180218_115206.jpg

IMG_20171120_095024.jpg

Edited by timo
Sold
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...