Why become a member? ×

BreadBin Feedback

geofio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Met with Brendon Sunday to trade my SGC Nanyo fretless for his Cort Curbow. A real pleasure! Got to see his bass collection, try out a nice Spector 5-string and have a good natter about bass guitars - altogether an excellent outing! Brendon is friendly and easy going :D

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Brendon bought a pair of P twins from me. Easy transaction, after great communications, to set up yet another dodgy looking car park meet up!  

Thanks Brendon, hope your walls are sturdy enough to add 2 more to your 3-D wallpaper! 

John 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can now add to my list of places I've conducted Basschat business the lychgate of a church. 

Brendon bought a bass from me there and a very pleasant conversation and transaction it was. 

Happy to recommend him to you all as man you can do business with. Even if I do feel a little guilty at feeding his obviously out of control bass habit. 

😉

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jakester said:

Bought a Spector 5 off Brendon - great nick, lovely chap and chucked in a case too. Thanks for a great purchase!

I hope you enjoy it Jake, it was actually a lot more difficult to let that one go than I expected, but I think I hid it pretty well!

13 hours ago, BreadBin said:

I hope you enjoy it Jake, it was actually a lot more difficult to let that one go than I expected, but I think I hid it pretty well!

Indeed! You know where it is if it gets a bit much! 😉

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just collected a Musicman SUB USA from Brendon, great bass, very nicely set up and plays superbly. Clearly a chap who knows how to look after his basses. Seamless transaction and top chap to deal with. Many thanks!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Just bought an Epiphone Thunderbird from @BreadBin.. 

A typical Basschat style meet up in a pub car park about half way between us got the deal done, thanks to Brendon kindly offering to go to the trouble of driving 50 miles to meet me.

All in all, it  was a really pleasant transaction from start to finish and like previous comments above, I'm very happy to recommended Brendon as a great person and Basschatter to deal with! 

Thanks for the bass btw Brendon ; I've put some flats on it and it's sounding great! 😊👍

Cheers 

Nik 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, silverfoxnik said:

Just bought an Epiphone Thunderbird from @BreadBin.. 

A typical Basschat style meet up in a pub car park about half way between us got the deal done, thanks to Brendon kindly offering to go to the trouble of driving 50 miles to meet me.

All in all, it  was a really pleasant transaction from start to finish and like previous comments above, I'm very happy to recommended Brendon as a great person and Basschatter to deal with! 

Thanks for the bass btw Brendon ; I've put some flats on it and it's sounding great! 😊👍

Cheers 

Nik 

So it made it to you in the end!