Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN -ACG Harlot SC
£1350

TheGreek

WITHDRAWN!! 

Really don't want to sell this!!

I'm only posting it here as I need to raise some money to buy something else and the other items I'm selling have stalled. I know that I'll regret the sale as soon as it's gone. I believe that it's been bought/sold here a few times since being commission by Greeneking in 2013. I haven't gigged it, it's in great condition with no bumps or bruises as far as I can see.

Here's the link to the ACG site: http://archive.acguitars.co.uk/portfolio/0032-harlot-s-type-4-string/

It's a really beautiful bass. Well balanced, HUGE tonal range as you'd expect from something bearing the ACG logo. Build quality is up there with the very best. I believe there are only 2 Harlot SC - this and a 5er - so if you're after something different, here's the thing.

Bass has been widely played by BCers at various Bashes.

morebasses034_zpsa7a6d1c8.jpg

ACGHarlot4_zps461f709a.jpg

ACGHarlot5_zps85d7f9cb.jpg

068f9cb1-6594-41eb-89e2-3db4c98e9eda_zps6566de7b.jpg

IMG_5025_zpscc826f81.jpg

IMG_5023_zps1ea272b5.jpg

Edited by TheGreek

Please note that this is only available while the item I'm trying to buy back is available - if that sells elsewhere I will be withdrawing this.....

Part exchanges with cash my way considered. WHY?

Edited by TheGreek

WITHDRAWN!!!

I was only selling this to fund something else but would only have ended up trying to buy this back.

Common sense has prevailed and I've decided that I can't keep buying basses that I'll never sell - this is one of those - so I'm going to keep this and put the other item on the back burner.

• Rich locked this topic