Why become a member? ×

Fodera Yin Yang Standard - Withdrawn!
£2900

TJ Spicer

Fodera Yin Yang Standard - £2900 £2750

Bought new around 3 years ago. Absolutely the best 4 string bass I've ever played, but I simply have too many basses that are in a similar territory tonally, and prefer a 6 string for my jazz and solo gigs. I will definitely be getting a Fodera 6 string custom made at some point after having owned this though. The neck feels amazing. These basses truly are on a different level! A couple of marks and wear on the edges from a good amount of playtime, which are photographed. The video attached is from my channel, so it's the very same bass.  

Comes with the Fodera case.

Potentially open to trades on 5 string Jazz basses.

Collection preferred from either Bath, Somerset, or Maidenhead, Berkshire, but willing to meet halfway with people too. I'll be in London a lot over the next few weeks with LBGS and some other events so meet up in London could be easily arranged too. Shipping can be discussed.

Thank you for looking! 

T

IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG

Edited by TJ Spicer
  • Like 1

Really sorry to do this, but if you offer a trade, please could it be equipped with 5 strings, jazz bass pickups, and a jazz shaped body! (Or a 5 string jazz as it’s known! 😂) Mayones Jabbas are of particular interest as well as Overwater,  Lakland, Sadowsky etc.  I’ve had some lovely trade offers but if it’s not a jazz I’m going to have to decline sadly. T

7 hours ago, TJ Spicer said:

Really sorry to do this, but if you offer a trade, please could it be equipped with 5 strings, jazz bass pickups, and a jazz shaped body! (Or a 5 string jazz as it’s known! 😂) Mayones Jabbas are of particular interest as well as Overwater,  Lakland, Sadowsky etc.  I’ve had some lovely trade offers but if it’s not a jazz I’m going to have to decline sadly. T

So not a Fbass Bn5 would not be an option, right?

8 minutes ago, Papimati said:

So not a Fbass Bn5 would not be an option, right?

Sadly! Great basses though, but specifically after that 'working' jazz that doesn't frighten anyone before you've played the first note, unfortunately.

6 hours ago, TJ Spicer said:

Sadly! Great basses though, but specifically after that 'working' jazz that doesn't frighten anyone before you've played the first note, unfortunately.

I understand, just got a sivcak that’s exactly that kind of bass!

• 3 weeks later...