Why become a member? ×

MarkBass CMD121P + Cover SOLD Pending Payment
£550

goblin

Selling my Italian made MarkBass CMD121p with Roqsolid cover. It's immaculate and had very light use (I know it's last owner). I've only used it on a couple of gigs and it sounds great, but just not getting enough use as I'm not doing many function gigs at the moment, and with a new bass incoming, I'd rather take the financial bite off that a bit.

Based in Manchester but I gig all over on a regular basis, so chances are I may be near you some point. It's also light enough to box up and post too, so that's an option, and collection is more than welcome / encouraged too.

Looking for £550 for it, bearing in mind it's condition and cover (which is in just as good condition)

39416910845_f4d6f37a9c_c.jpgUntitled by Dave Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by goblin

This is the mainstay of my portable rig along with the extension cab. Lightweight yet probably more powerful than many larger amps. No matter where you gig you always get a good sound from these rigs.

They just never seem to disappoint their owners.

GLWTS 

Dave 

• Like 1

Definitely, I love it but with my Aguilar rig only weighing marginally more, and the boot of my new car swallowing everything of that up including basses with the seats up, I don't really need such a compact amp now. Shame as I was lusting after one for ages, but if it's not being used...