Why become a member? ×

Salt on your Bass?

ONE PEDAL! COG R-1 as follows:

TC Corona Mini - £50 posted - SOLD

Swapped in a trade, comes with box. Brilliant chorus and the toneprint technology is amazing.... Unfortunately chorus isn't really working on my board so letting it go. 

Cog R-1 -  £175 posted

Bit of a feeler as I'm not using this presently. Really great pedal but doesn't fit with my set up at the moment. 2 independent fuzz channels and an octave that is engage able on both. 

This is really versatile but more straight forward than the switches and number of dials suggest. Importantly there's a clean blend. I liked the Grand tarkin and this has more scope and tones in there. Offers brutality and a nice tracking octave to boot.  3 different coloured leds as well orange green and white. 

Cog are well known and very well respected. Great quality piece of kit. 

Condition wise it's been on my board. There's Velcro on the bottom and small amount of discolouration on the pedal. 

Pics below. I'm based in Rushden near Bedford for meet ups. 

Any questions let me know. Cheers! 

Manufacturer blurb:

Say hello to R-1 (formerly Rogue One). A solid chunk of building-crushing, front-row-decimating awesomeness.

R-1 has two full featured Grand Tarkin channels, plus an additional analogue octave channel that can be added in parallel. Each Grand Tarkin channel has knobs for Fuzz, Level, Tone, Mids, and Clean Level, plus toggle switches to remove the diodes from either clipping stage and to change the fullness of the channel to dial in your ideal fuzz sound from all the Triangle, Ram's Head, Russian and NYC era models. The A/B footswitch swaps between the two fuzz channels, allowing you to access drastically different settings with your feet.

The footswitchable parallel octave channel features controls for the octave down level and the Filter knob that is so popular among users of the rest of the Cog Effects octave range. In addition to that, a Clean Kill toggle switch means you can disable the clean signal on either fuzz channel when the octave is engaged. This is a bit like being able to put an octave pedal just on your clean signal and also helps you to balance your levels across all the different switching possibilities. 

Audio and DC jacks are north-mounted to reduce pedalboard footprint

Two discrete Grand Tarkin channels

Filter controls allow you to shape your octave down tone 

Channel combinations: Fuzz 1, Fuzz 2, Fuzz 1 + Octave, Fuzz 2 + Octave

* 2.1mm Boss-style 9v DC input (power supply not included)

* North-mounted jacks to reduce pedalboard footprint

* True Bypass

* Die-cast Aluminium box

1518858004656272581161.jpg

15188580883072031382665.jpg

Edited by Salt on your Bass?
Sold