Why become a member? ×

"20 Iconic Bass Guitars" - A2 colour print
£40

Hi all,

You may have seen this in it's own thread over on General Discussion - I now have in my possession 6 copies for sale from the original run of 10.

Professionally printed on 180gsm matt finish paper, this image can be hung in portrait or landscape fashion, and, quite frankly, will look fantastic on any wall in any bassists abode.;) 

£40 per print (that includes P+P). Paypal is my preferred method of payment as is the way these days.

Cheers! :)

20180215_110438.jpg

Edited by Grassie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That picture doesn't even do it justice. I've just received mine, and IMHO they're simply wonderful. I love the graphics of this. Grassie can explain it better, but in my words, this is not photography picture perfect, but has a reduced "detail resolution" without being pixelated, and has a reduced colour set that makes the whole stand out.

Grassie! Explain, fer cryin' out loud! :D

More BCers should have this on the walls in the living room, kitchen, hall, shed and sleeping room! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A thought....

Given the current Covid-ness of our lives, I’m thinking of making this available as a digital file, so that you lovely people can print a copy (or copies.... 😉) off at home.

I can format it to whatever size you fancy, and ping it off to you via email. I will also make the guitar print available in the same fashion if the interest is there.

Thinking of using a “pay what you like” pricing structure..... Opinions welcome.... 😊

If anyone is interested, let me know. Cheers!