Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

DK Music Management

DK Music Management - Birmingham Bass Player Position

DK Music Management are looking for a Bassist in a new Female fronted 4 piece, ideally looking for a bass player with Function band experience that drives, but happy to be audition anyone who is a confident, capable player who can commit to a permanent position in a band. 

You will need to be based in Birmingham, or surrounding area and able to commit Saturdays to gigging for the band. The full job post is on the link below, so to apply for the position, please apply through the job post below. 

http://www.dkmanagement.co.uk/jobs/birmingham-musicians-wanted/

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DK Music Management
      DK Music Management are looking for a Bassist to join a 3 piece Rock/Pop Covers band, ideally looking for a bass player with Function band experience that drives, but happy to be audition anyone who is a confident, capable player who can commit to a permanent position in a band. 

You will need to be based in Bristol, or surrounding area and able to commit Saturdays to gigging for the band. The full job post is on the link below, so to apply for the position, please apply through the job post below. 
      http://www.dkmanagement.co.uk/jobs/bristol-audition-day/
      Thanks
    • By blues-recruiters
      Bassist required for blues rock band based in the East Riding of Yorkshire. 
      Age & Gender immaterial. Hard worker essential. Position will not suit a beginner. 
      Car driver and backing vocals an asset but not essential. 
      Auditions take place in groups of 3 so candidates always have a 1 in 3 chance of being successful. 
      8 numbers to learn for audition which will take place in February. 
      If successful you won't earn a fortune but a part of the year is spent playing abroad - so successful applicant will build an creditable CV. 
      Gigs to commence in the end of April/ May. 
      For more details reply to : [email protected]
    • By Bilbo
      It's been a few years since I did one of these but I always find this interesting. I have done 34 gigs this year. My best year ever, numbers-wise, was 120 (about 8 years ago?) but I decided to separate the wheat from the chaff and now only do gigs that I want to do because I like the players and know the music will be good. This year, I have played with Adam Glasser (chromonica), Chris Batchelor (tpt), Delta Groove (blues band fronted by Richard Everitt), Derek Nash (sax), Paul Higgs (tpt),  Pete Long (clarinet), Gareth Lochrane (fl), Alan Barnes (sax/cl), Sara Dowling (V), Kate Williams (p), Joanna Eden (v), Jazz at The Movies, Brandon Allen (sax), Brigitte Beraha (v) and a host of good quality musicians from the East Anglia/London region. I have long sought quality over quantity and can now say that, whilst I could not even begin to say that I was anywhere near making a living from music,  I genuinely enjoy every gig I do.
      I am looking forward to next year as I have some nice stuff in the diary, both live and in the studio.
      How is everyone else doing? Are you working a lot? What gigs are you doing? What venues? Any highlights?