Why become a member? ×

stewblack

9 minutes ago, phil.c60 said:

I bought a drum throne, so it's seat-shaped and has a backrest. It was quite  expensive but it gets used a lot and is completely adjustable. It was the Roc and Soc one as recommended by my drummer and it works for me.

Thank you

16 minutes ago, phil.c60 said:

I bought a drum throne, so it's seat-shaped and has a backrest. It was quite  expensive but it gets used a lot and is completely adjustable. It was the Roc and Soc one as recommended by my drummer and it works for me.

Yup, same here. Great idea and folds away fairly easily!

I bought a good one for the Mrs when she broke a bone in her foot and couldn't stand and sing all night - 

foot got better and i kept the seat - check Thomann.de

It was £100 + but it is a good one fully adjustable and great for sitting gigs because you can be higher than  the standard chairs provided, mine has a back important if you need to sit for a whole concert, see below

https://www.thomann.de/gb/mey_chair_systems_afsrklah_bk.htm

Edited by deepbass5

I picked up a used one of these from Ebay for a few quid.  Very comfortable for long periods.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-of-two-bar-stools-brown-bar-chairs-dining-stool-bar-furniture/222836996091?hash=item33e21eb7fb:g:HcYAAOSwBp9agrXA

I have a butt-kicker attached to the footrest and use it during gigs with a mix of my bass and kick drum fed into it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, phil.c60 said:

This. Not cheap, but will do the job properly.