Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Genz Benz Streamliner 600 Amp - Price reduction to £300
£350

NickMK1

SOLD - A great lightweight  Class D 600watt Genz Benz Streamliner 600 amp for sale.

Good condition (one or two vey fine surface scratches to the case)  and has the usual blue LED problem to the logo illumination (replacement LEDS included but never fitted) but otherwise in good working order.  GB carry bag included  (Slight fraying to the stitching to the inside lining).  Purchased from this site about 3 years ago and only used infrequently as a back up amp.

Great sound, with 3 x valve pre-amp section to give a nice growl when the gain is wound up. 

Price reduction to £300 which I think is reasonable for one of these.  Based in Milton Keynes and collection is preferred.

See below for the full spec - this is what GB web site says about these:-. 

The STM-600 is our 600 watt version of the Streamliner™ design. The 300 volt All Tube Class A preamp design is driven by three 12AX7 preamp tubes utilizing six gain stages. The preamp design features an intuitive and highly effective tone network which is a unique blend of a modified passive Baxandall network for the bass and treble along with an active tube driven mid filter, with selectable mid frequencies. This versatile all tube preamp exudes a fat and rich tone that remains articulate. It can be used to simply add warmth to your natural tone or it can be dialed in to provide a wide range of natural tube overdrive.

Along with our preamp design that rivals that of many classic tube amplifiers, the STREAMLINER™ 600 also features our proprietary 3 Dimensional Power Management analog technology. Our 3DPM™ adds heft and girth to each individual note, while enhancing the amplifiers responsiveness and headroom. It provides the dynamic and 3 dimensional tone and feel of an all tube power amp design.

With its solid extruded aluminum panels, CNC machined solid billet aluminum faceplate and smooth-radius edges the STREAMLINER™ 600 chassis emanates the ruggedness and strength of a world-class touring machine. This brushed aluminum chassis is finished in an anodized Gun Metal Blue color. Simply put, this new design offers a more streamlined approach to finding your voice, yet it still carries forth the GENZ BENZ reputation for performance, reliability and innovation.

P1010808.JPG

P1010809.JPG

P1010812.JPG

P1010810.JPG

P1010811.JPG

P1010806.JPG

Edited by NickMK1
Price Redudction to £300
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have the 900 version and can vouch that these amps are superb. Gigged mine last night with two 112s and the Gain switch engaged - just wonderful! More power than I needed so the 600 will definitely do the trick.

Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...