Hi there all
im selling a great head and cab, £500 for both
HEAD- WARWICK QUAD 4, with protective casing
400 watts, 19"
*two ECC83 tubes.
* Quadrumatrix dial to alter basic tube characteristics.
* Rotary controls for gain, bass, mid 1, mid 2, treble & master out.
* Separate low & high boost, mid shift, 2 switches.
* Phones jack, mute switch.
* Rear panel: groundlift switch, DI out (switchable pre/post), parallel effects loop, tuner out.
* Fan cooling (temperature controlled).
* Weight: 33 lbs. / 15 kg
* Depth: 16.93 in. / 430 mm
CAB- AMPEG PB 210 H
[Neodymium magnet woofers make it lightweight
HF horn enhances articulation
Italian poplar plywood that offers lighter weight and greater resonance
telescoping handle and wheels for transport
HF variable L-pad control
1/4" and Neutrik Speakon connectors
15"W x 24"H x 15.5"D
comes with speakon cable
Lovely Ashdown 210 Cabinet for sale - gigged well but still in great condition. I have used it with a MarkBass Little Mark ii as well as an Ashdown Evo 500 (also for sale).
Collection only from Birmingham.
Any questions - let me know.
21/04 - PRICE DROP to £850...
For sale is a lovely example of what a Gibson bass should be.
A bit of background -
In my humble opinion these were the best basses Gibson has made in over a decade.
These were a very limited run (400 of two colour variations) in 2007. This one is was born on June 5th of that year.
I have owned 3 of these basses now - the main reason I adore these basses so much is just the comfort of playing - they're very light (around 10 lbs), have a super comfortable neck, a small double-cut body with excellent reach up the neck, and are solid as a rock.
Reason for sale is simply that this one is not getting played due to Fenders fitting better in my current band.
The bass -
- It sounds like a good Gibson - has Thunderbird pickups but seems to have a little more upper-mid clarity.
- Construction wise it's a set neck, Mahogany body, a layer of Walnut, and then a lovely Flamed Maple top. All chrome original hardware. Original Dollar sign truss plate (although I have a spare 'Les Paul' plate that I'll include if you don't like the bling).
- I bought this from Reverb a year or so back, and it had creme pickup covers which I thought were pretty horrible looking so I've replaced them with the original colour black. The creme ones will be included in the sale. (The black ones currently on the bass are actually molded for an arch-topped body, so there is a slight curve in the pickup surrounds, not something that bugs me but worth mentioning).
- Condition wise it is in very good nick sparing some buckle rash on the rear of the bass. Show in pictures.
- Neck is straight and true.
- Edit: I just remembered I have also replaced the strap buttons with Schaller-style lock buttons. I will provide the originals with sale.
Bass will come in original Gibson Hardcase, in good condition but has the odd scratch.
No trades please. I'm based in North London (N4, Haringey). I have a practice amp here which you're welcome to try it out on. I would prefer not to courier, but contact me for details.
greetings from Slovakia. A month ago I bought ACOUSTIC MODEL 126 /100W/ bass combo, I am extremely happy I`ve wanted some ACC gear for years, since I was student/Early 80s../.
It seems ACC stuff is very, maybe extremely rare in EU today, almost impossible to find.
Mine is made in March 1981 in very nice, visually I would say in TOP condition, /working almost 100% I will say later/. I`m going to do full review of this on YT in a few weeks, including detailed photos and video of opened amp.BTW according to the sticker above the power switch, the combo was sold propably new at a shop in Vienna, I bought it used of course./I found 2 photos the shop no longer exist .../
So I would have a few questinos on ACC.
I put this topic on Talkbass some days ago I got some answers but still need some info.I will appreciate ANY respond-thanks.
1.There is "Power Boost" switch, which isn`t working, what is it for?Does it add only more volume or some distortion?Actually I don`t need it I play only in my apartment with friend using volume max at 1./neighbours/.Does anyone have a sound clip?PB on/off...
2.EQ/70Hz pot isn`t working too.I think I don`t need it I can get enough bass from 15inch speaker but I am curious why...As I mentioned above, I took out amplifier and inspected all wires, all conections seem to be perfect I would say untouched,/but I am not expert at all/.I can turn on/off the Eq with footswitch /DIY but woks well/.
Except these 2 issues the combo works beautifully I wouldn`sell it for any money.All pots work great, BRIGHT switch, wchich I love, works too.My LH Rick 2004 and LH Fender 62 RI MIJ 1994-5 sound amazing.
3.On the back there is :BREAKS PREAMP CONNECTION below preamp out/power amp in. What does it mean?Is it only a different name for effect loop or is there any special possibility to connect something?/Maybe my English is not good enough to understand this clearly.../.
4.The amp has two inputs passive/active can I use them both simultaneously without damaging something?/For example drum machine.Or is it better to connect to POWER AMP IN?I mean bass in input 1 and SOMETHING to power amp in./I got an advice from Talkbass nOT to use it this way/.
5.I`m looking for Owners Manual has someone got it?I`d love to have original /printed/ I would pay for it of course, or if someone could send me pdf.
I have got enough pdf docs from unofficial ACC site but they are all schematics I wasn`t able to find any OM.
I`m HUGE ACC products enthusiast if someone has original owner manuals, catalogs/I have 1978 and 1980/, I would buy them,
or I can offer some interesting HI-FI and video catalogs from 1981-2005.
6.How rare is ACC gear in UK? I regularly watch ebay and always see only few of them always USA sellers.