Why become a member? ×

From California, with all the love from 40hz

Joshthebassman

My name is Josh I've been playing bass for 20 years worked in a local music shop and did repairs have a couple basses a peavey grind 6 string a Fender 5 deluxe and also a Mexican Fender V had a four string but sold it to aquire a new rig current running a Markbass little mark 800 with the Markbass 104HR neo rear ported love the tone.my Last rig was a all carvin rig with a bx1500 and a 115 cab but it unfortunately was stolen a while back. I Play anything I can grove too jazz rock metal funk r & b and even country.. Cheers to all my fellow low landers 

9 hours ago, Joshthebassman said:

My name is Josh I've been playing bass for 20 years worked in a local music shop and did repairs have a couple basses a peavey grind 6 string a Fender 5 deluxe and also a Mexican Fender V had a four string but sold it to aquire a new rig current running a Markbass little mark 800 with the Markbass 104HR neo rear ported love the tone.my Last rig was a all carvin rig with a bx1500 and a 115 cab but it unfortunately was stolen a while back. I Play anything I can grove too jazz rock metal funk r & b and even country.. Cheers to all my fellow low landers 

Welcome Josh (: