Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE LOCK Entwistle pick ups
£40

Hi guys

here for sale we have a set of the hard to come by Entwistle PBX-N and JBX-N pick ups. The “N” standing for Neodymium. These are still installed in my bass but I am wanting a different sound out of my bass so thought I’d change the pickups.

these pickups are amazing sounding pickups with plenty of mids and top end. The lows aren’t lacking either! 

Both pick ups have plenty of cable left on them and haven’t actually been soldered in to my bass as I use screw terminals for ease of swapping. Both in excellent condition with no marks that I can see!

No pots included as I’m not removing those from my bass. I should be able to include some mounting screws though :)

SOLD PLEASE LOCK

image.jpg

Edited by gary mac
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Donnyboy said:

Hi , would you be willing to sell the PB X-N separately?  I've got a set of the JBX-Ns and there are excellent btw

Cheers 

Hi Donny, sorry but I’d rather sell as a set. Selling a bridge jazz pick up on its own is a bit of a hard task on here. If someone wants the bridge pick up though I’m more than happy to split but I’d rather not be left with just one. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Donnyboy said:

Good point.  Maybe we could do some kind of exchange? You could have the JBX-Ns for the PBX-N?

Let me have a think about it, if these don't shift in the next week or so, I might take you up on that. Might be worth you listing yours as well though and if your's sell before mine, you could buy them or something?