Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ampeg V4-B 100w valve head (2016) + load box
£800

Kevsy71

For sale: Ampeg V4-B £750,

Can courier at cost within UK

In excellent cosmetic condition and full working order. Bought new 3 months ago and gigged once, where it performed a sterling job through my Greenboy Dually. Turn master volume to full and edge up the gain for gorgeous creamy power tube breakup. Includes original box, manual, and I've added a jack to Speakon lead. Oh, and it's all valve and iron, but a manageable one-hand lift (41 pounds).

I will also include a RAT amps load box and lead which lets you tap the speaker out of the V4-B for a lovely recording signal (which is post-power amp). This is really useful because the V4-B's DI level is aligned to the master volume - so the RAT allows 'silent recording' with no speaker connected. It also gives you a headphone out.

Can courier to UK only. Available for trial in Tonbridge, Kent.

Cheers!

Kev

20180209_173702_001.jpg

20180209_173646.jpg

20180209_173755.jpg

20180209_173654.jpg

Edited by Kevsy71
Reduced price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • HazBeen locked this topic
  • ped unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I used my V4BH last week in the studio, with the matching 115 cab and a Gibson Thunderbird and it sounded absolutely fabulous..

So much so that the studio owner - who was also engineering the session for us - went online to see how much he could buy one for!

He was a little crestfallen when he saw the new price for these amps, so I'll let him know about this one when I speak to him tomorrow.

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

I used my V4BH last week in the studio, with the matching 115 cab and a Gibson Thunderbird and it sounded absolutely fabulous..

So much so that the studio owner - who was also engineering the session for us - went online to see how much he could buy one for!

He was a little crestfallen when he saw the new price for these amps, so I'll let him know about this one when I speak to him tomorrow.

GLWTS

Many thanks, much appreciated :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...