Why become a member? ×

Effects/Board clearout!
£500

NancyJohnson

I've just decided to have a bit of a clearout.  Here goes..

19023270_10213220131439787_6158374803328   18953138_10213220131319784_4647435756853

Sansamp BDDI.  £150.00 
Has just become a bit redundant since the arrival of my GED2112.  You know what this does.  Clean, no tin.

Sansamp GT2 £80.00
Nicely roadworn.  I've run this in a dual channel setup with the BDDI and it sounds epic.  Combined it gives an acceptable dUg style tone.  Lovely.

Boss ODB-3 £40.00
You all know what this is.  Clean.  No idea of the going rate.  £40?

Boss TU-3 Tuner £40.00
It's white.  It's a tuner.

Morley ABY box £40.00
Signal splitter.

Temple Audio Duo17 board, soft case, modular end panels.
Moving along to the board, I really wasn't a fan of Velcro, so went with a Temple Audio Duo 17 board.  (https://templeboards.co.uk/collections/duo/products/duo-17)  It's a robust professional 17x12 board with modular end panels; I've added a 4-way Jack patch panel (£40) and Neutrik Speakon PowerCon (£20) to handle input power.  Carry case was £40.  There's a Harley Benton Power Plant (£40) powering the whole board, which has run faultlessly.  The little silver box on the board is a little lamp that illuminates the board via a gooseneck lamp fitting and I'll throw that in.  Effects are attached to the board via adhesive quick release plates - see here: QuickRelease   I have a few small plates that I haven't used, so I'll throw these in too.  £150 for the board and power brick.

If anyone is interested in the whole thing, let me know.

I used this set up for some live studio and TV stuff I did last year with the old old.  Videos below.

Edited by NancyJohnson

Sorry, just so to avoid a little confusion (I've had a load of PMs).

1) The Tech 21 VTBASS DI is not for sale...it went a while back.  The photos are representative as to what the board looks like; the VTBASS isn't listed in the advert.

2) One member here has first dibs on the board & bag, end mix panel and speakon powercon socketry.  I have made it clear (and we have agreement) that in the unlikely event that none of the stomps sell, I will hold onto the board until most of them do as I don't want a load of pedals and no board (because that would just be stupid!).
Paul

Edited by NancyJohnson