Why become a member? ×

Hello

basselfman

Hi, I've had this profile for a while but I'm honestly more of a lurker...untill now! I can't remember if I put an introduction up so when prompted by the front page I thought now might be a good time.

i live just above London, played in mainly in one band on and off for years, arty post rock ala big black, killing joke type stuff. My main bass for years was a burns bison reissue, however, while working in Europe for 6 months a friend who lost his flat ended up stealing it along with a few effects pedals and  an amp head. Everything bar the burns was recovered. I am still quite upset about this.

anyway I've mainly come back here to sell some gear, specifically two music man big Als (4) and (5).

anyway that's all. Did I do this right? 

2 hours ago, basselfman said:

Hi, I've had this profile for a while but I'm honestly more of a lurker...untill now! I can't remember if I put an introduction up so when prompted by the front page I thought now might be a good time.

i live just above London, played in mainly in one band on and off for years, arty post rock ala big black, killing joke type stuff. My main bass for years was a burns bison reissue, however, while working in Europe for 6 months a friend who lost his flat ended up stealing it along with a few effects pedals and  an amp head. Everything bar the burns was recovered. I am still quite upset about this.

anyway I've mainly come back here to sell some gear, specifically two music man big Als (4) and (5).

Welcome Basselfman.

You should find everything you need in the Basschat Marketplace.

Good morning, B.E.M., and ...

JziD0WZ.gif

Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. Burns Bison, eh..? That brings back memories from long, long ago..! I understand the sense of loss; it will fade, but never completely disappear.
The Marketplace is the resource you need for off-loading/acquiring gear; read through the T & Cs of course (see my signature...). So far you've 'done it right' right enough.

5 hours ago, basselfman said:

Welcome Basselfman (:

On 09/02/2018 at 10:42, Dad3353 said:

Good morning, B.E.M., and ...

JziD0WZ.gif

Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. Burns Bison, eh..? That brings back memories from long, long ago..! I understand the sense of loss; it will fade, but never completely disappear.
The Marketplace is the resource you need for off-loading/acquiring gear; read through the T & Cs of course (see my signature...). So far you've 'done it right' right enough.

Cool, thanks dad! I'm probs going to put the basses up tonight it's a reluctant sale needed to fund upcoming projects.