Why become a member? ×

Pedals: Markbass, Dr Green, Bass Synth Wah ALL SOLD
£215

Ceebass

I'm selling a few bits from my board, as I'm getting most of squelchy sounds from playing keybass at the moment. All prices include UK postage.

Markbass Super Synth- the earlier, less boxy version. I'm sure most of you will know that this pedal kicks donkey- infinitely tweakable with the option to choose between synth sounds and (super gnarly) octaver. In very good condition- a couple of little marks near the foot switches. Comes with the official power supply, no box & velcro on the bottom. The power supply cable has a tiny nick in it, which I've repaired with electrical tape- does not affect functionality at all. Looking for £120, but open to reasonable offers.

Dr Green Octadose- this has been my main octave pedal for a couple of years. Does a very decent OC2 impression. Really kicks when run through a big rig! I've still got the box & velvety bag it came in. In good condition (a small paint chip on the top edge, velcro on the bottom. Looking for £30. 

Bass Synth Wah- just bought from the infamous @CameronJ- great pedal with loads of squelchy options. Unfortunately it's sent me down the slippery envelope filter slope... Excellent condition, no box, velcro on the bottom. £65 posted.

Not really looking for trades at the minute.

Now with pictures!

IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3023.JPG

IMG_3024.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3026.JPG

Edited by Ceebass
  • Like 1