Why become a member? ×

Sold: Warwick Corvette $$ Limited Edition 2010 - Tigerwood /Bartolini Humbuckers
£975

Kev

Up for sale I have a Warwick Corvette $$ German Dealer Limited Edition from 2010.  Incredible bass and very rare with only 80 made, I haven't seen another over here exactly like this, particularly with the barts and 3 band Mec. 

Has the wonderful new slimmer Warwick neck profile, gorgeous Tigerwood top, lovely figured Swamp Ash body. This bass has twin Bartolini Humbuckers and a 3 band Mec active/passive preamp with series/parallel/single switches for each pickup.  I haven't come across another $$ with this spec, it sounds amazing.  Natural darkness of barts and Super brightness of Mec combining magnificently.  In great condition, bit of the usual string burn on the pup covers but no other noticeable wear to speak of. 

Brass Just a nut III, black hardware and lightweight, its a great bass but I'm after a Thumb or Streamer as a backup to my main Thumb. 

Located in Leamington, comes with the Warwick user kit and a Warwick gigbag.  I'll sort pics out ASAP for those interested, here is a quick one for now showing the gorgeous grain:

20171008_160646.thumb.jpg.dd30a432e7482ebe48b2c3c99b6d3e43.jpg

Trade wise, Warwick only please.  Thumb, Dolphin and Streamer, cash adjustments where necessary :)

Edited by Kev

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Cheers mate. 

Still one eye on your Streamer... 

Hope this sells quickly for you then! :biggrin:

I had a Corvette $$ myself and it remains one of my fav 'wicks. Unbelievably versatile and tone was epic. Can't imagine how good it would have sounded with these Barts!

4 hours ago, dyerseve said:

Hope this sells quickly for you then! :biggrin:

I had a Corvette $$ myself and it remains one of my fav 'wicks. Unbelievably versatile and tone was epic. Can't imagine how good it would have sounded with these Barts!

The Barts and the MEC pre marry so well together, really quite surprising how well.  Has made me consider Bart J's in my thumb..

7 minutes ago, Kev said:

The Barts and the MEC pre marry so well together, really quite surprising how well.  Has made me consider Bart J's in my thumb..

Barts and 'wicks really go hand in hand IMO. I have them in my 5 string '90 Stage 1 and I will never sell that bass! I recently added coil tap switches so I have the 3 way switching options per pup like you do on the $$s. :biggrin:

• Kev locked this topic