Why become a member? ×

SOLD**** Fender Custom Shop 64 P Bass Relic
£2350

brucethebassplayer1

BASS IS NOW SOLD 4/4/18

WAS - £2350

NOW - £2050

FENDER 64 P Bass Custom Shop Dakota Red - Almost NEW

Here, as they say "with a heavy heart" I am having to sell my custom shop Fender 64 P Bass with a beautiful relic finish. A really rare example of the custom shop basses, finished in Dakota red which must be seen to be fully appreciated.

Having only purchased this bass 10 months ago, I am having to save money for a new mortgage and with my other bass doing all the work, this is unfortunately gathering dust in the corner. Never once left the house and only played a hand full of times, this bass is in shop floor condition. As new (of course considering that it is a relic version!).

Complete with original custom shop tweed case, custom shop lead and official custom shop cert of authenticity.

I am Based in Herefordshire - HR6, I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance to meet any purchaser. 

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0064.JPG

Edited by brucethebassplayer1
SOLD
  • Like 5

Beauty :heart: - I have a 2016 Faded Surf Green Custom Shop P with the best neck I've played and excellent electronics, I bet yours is superb! Are those LaBellas flats or D'Addario Chromes (or others) that you've strung it with...?

Always hard to tell just from the pictures but what's the difference between Dakota Red and Fiesta Red? Your bass is lovely but it looks very much like the Pino Custom Shop signature bass to me (which is a great looking bass but I'm sure is Fiesta Red).

I would say that the Dakota red is a slightly darker tone. Well of course it is very similar to a Pino with the relic finish, except this bass has bridge and pickup covers. Not to mention best part of £1700 cheaper 😉 for the same quality

22 hours ago, rushscored4 said:

Always hard to tell just from the pictures but what's the difference between Dakota Red and Fiesta Red? Your bass is lovely but it looks very much like the Pino Custom Shop signature bass to me (which is a great looking bass but I'm sure is Fiesta Red).

Edited by brucethebassplayer1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...