Why become a member? ×

SOLD - DB EmBee 600w 8ohm 1x12 £300
£360

mxm

Sold

One owner from new - Dec ‘16 - selling to fund totally inappropriate left handed Gibson bass...in red.

I'm looking for offers around £300

Brilliant cab, has been used mainly in rehearsals and gigs usually in awkward venues located 3 crazy staircases upwards.  Lightweight, cover included and can handle it’s own with a full-on rock drummer.  Pretty much mint, only issue is the horn attenuator control knob fell off and I only realised a week or so later when I came to use it.  I’ve replaced it with a generic knob that does the job - I’m sure this is a £5 or less part - there are no issues with the horn or the L pad control - it’s a plastic knob that’s fell off !!!  Pics available if you are unsure.

Official specs: http://www.db-bass.com/db-bass/embee_12.html

More info/pics - just ask.  Collection or meet only - you’re welcome to try it in person too, I'm based near to Chester.

Not really interested in PX but may make an exception if it’s somethibg I can sell on quickly (or I’m always open to left handed early 60’s Fender Jazzes in custom colours).

1AE3C60A-02FE-4963-9C66-24B37402A8C4.jpeg

A30A8BDF-B6FA-458A-87D6-32B750D7296B.jpeg

Edited by mxm

11 minutes ago, disgrace of bass said:

I would tear your arm off for this but Chester is a looooong way from me. 

No chance of courier?

If I had suitable packaging then yes but unfortunately...

Whereabouts are you ?  I’m open to meeting up etc etc

I’m not really in too much of a rush to part with this cab, and, I didn’t really want PX’s but I may be interested in any MB Heads 500w plus...maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...