Why become a member? ×

Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon wah SOLD
£85

Cosmo Valdemar

For sale, this fine wah pedal, my favourite of all the wahs I have tried. It's very versatile, with two distinct voices - lo range gives a trad bass wah sound, like a Dunlop, and high is perfect for those Cliff Burton howls. No loss of lows either!

The pedal is in superb condition, with original packaging and paraphernalia.

A reluctant sale, but it isn't getting played no mo'.

Price includes postage within mainland UK, collection from Dartford welcome.

Price reduced to £75.

20171229_190849.jpg

20171229_190814.jpg

20171229_190746.jpg

Edited by Cosmo Valdemar

• 4 weeks later...

A good few years back I tried dozens of wah pedals and ended up settling on this one. I've had it for years and still can't find anything better. It's so tweakable and versatile and easy to use. Fabulous product.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

great wah, and it can be set to automatic mode (detects movement of the pedal, so it switches on when you press it, and has an adjustable delay for the effect to kick in, if I remember correctly?). I had one years ago and I liked it a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/03/2018 at 13:33, mcnach said:

great wah, and it can be set to automatic mode (detects movement of the pedal, so it switches on when you press it, and has an adjustable delay for the effect to kick in, if I remember correctly?). I had one years ago and I liked it a lot.

Can't remember if there's an adjustable delay, but the pedal does have two settings - one is spring loaded like the Dunlop bass wah so it always returns to closed and works as soon as you rock it, and the other is like a trad wah that can be left in position but needs to be switched on and off.

I think that makes sense...

6 hours ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Can't remember if there's an adjustable delay, but the pedal does have two settings - one is spring loaded like the Dunlop bass wah so it always returns to closed and works as soon as you rock it, and the other is like a trad wah that can be left in position but needs to be switched on and off.

I think that makes sense...

I needed to refresh my hazy memory and found that you can adjust the delay indeed:

http://www.ibanez.com/products/u_effect_page18.php?year=2018&area_id=&cat_id=6&series_id=156&effect_id=32

and this review is also cool and mentions it:

http://www.greatguitarpedals.com/ibanez-weeping-demon-review/

and now I'll go away before I get too tempted to buy it :D 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • MoJoKe locked this topic