Why become a member? ×

Peavey Cirrus USA - SOLD
£550

lloyd1979_uk

For sale is my Peavey Cirrus, made in the USA.  It's an excellent bass, but as I have too many basses it sadly doesn't get used enough to justify keeping it.  It has recently been set up and has a very nice low action. On my bathroom scales the bass weighs in at around 4kg/9lbs.

The specs are as follows:

• 35" scale
  • Neck Through construction
  • Walnut with Bubinga top
  • Pau Ferro fretboard
  • Active preamp
  • 18 Volt Electronics
  • Volume, pickup blend, 3-band active EQ with bass, mid and treble boost/cut
  • VFL active humbucking pickups
  • Original Peavey hard case

I have owned this since the mid 2000s, and it has been used for around 5-6 gigs in that time, plus occasional practices.  I didn't like the original control knobs (black, plastic ones), so I installed the Gold knobs a few years ago to match the bridge and tuning pegs.

There are a few surface scratches, mainly on the back of the bass and which I have tried to show in the photos, but these are nothing major and overall the bass is in great condition.  As you can see in the photos the case has some cosmetic wear, with quite a few marks and scratches.  A small section of the case also looks like it has been melted in the past (?), it was like this when I purchased it so I have no idea how this happened.  This is all cosmetic however and does not affect its functionality in any way, and it is a very sturdy case that protects the bass very well.

I found a set of DR Black Beauty strings in the case when I was taking some photos, I can't remember if they were on this bass in the past but I'll include them in the sale anyway.

I would prefer pickup in Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire), or I would be happy to deliver or meet up within 20 miles.

I'm after a sale at this stage, however I will consider trade options so please get in touch if you would like to discuss this option.  Of particular interest would be a Yamaha BB1024x (Black or White), or a Behringer X18/XR18

My Feedback

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_E0143.JPG

IMG_E0145.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_E0153.JPG

IMG_E0154.JPG

IMG_E0156.JPG

IMG_E0159.JPG