Why become a member? ×

P/J emg’s 57 SOLD
£600

AndyTravis

Hi,

long story, a long lost buddy Bass is coming up for sale, so I’m moving some recently added basses.

it owes me £600 but I’m not daft, so please PM me if it’s of interest:

candy Apple Red p/j body lovingly aged, EMG pickups, fender flat top knobs, glossy maple jazz profile neck...Gotoh Lollipop tuners, Fender anodised Pickguard...and yes a decal, which can be taken off if you’re super offended.6331E97A-2F4F-4B6C-872C-9D78AB2DBAAC.thumb.jpeg.b0fdd4e6e09772ac88d031a441ac9b07.jpeg077FC037-3E92-4EA7-96F8-FED436C8A792.thumb.jpeg.11787ad2e7062e967415f34ac731a58d.jpeg

sounds ace, plays ace, comes in at 9lbs 

won’t stay for sale if the other one goes.

shipping in uk £15 (more for insured) or collect in Manchester 

Edited by AndyTravis
Sold
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Do you know the weight? - I may know somebody after a P bass.

Hiya, it’s about 9lbs, just gone to get the luggage scales on it and the little nipper has played with the scales and not turned them off...handy.

i do have a spare coin cell somewhere to fit it so will have a dig.

4 hours ago, tomaspin said:

Hi Andy

Could you please tell me the nut width and is the neck  more of a Jazz or Precision

Also could you tell me where this bass was made

Thanks

Hiya,

jazz width, it is a jazz spec neck.

it was put together here in sunny Manchester.

some British (neck), American (pickups, Pickguard and knobs), German (machine heads) and Japanese (strap buttons and string tree) Indonesian (body) parts.

14 minutes ago, uzzell said:

I agree with TheGreek. I have been eyeing this up for a while myself and have been very curious. I just wish there was a way that I could have a wee go on it before committing to purchase. 

Where are you based?

I’m in Manchester - i’ll be pretty tied up for the next few weeks anyhow, but I think if you played it you’d fall for it. Lovely thing.

• 4 weeks later...