Why become a member? ×

SOLD - YAMAHA TRB-II-5L BASS - SOLD
£550

My first 5-string up for sale!  Yamaha TRB-II-5L Serial Number: OFP2131

Looking to sell this lovely machine as I'm going all minimalist from 3 basses to 1! 

This has been an amazing instrument and it's in fantastic condition.  Comes with a Hiscock flight case, will throw in some strings too!

Now going to eBAy - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Left-handed-Yamaha-TRB-II-Bass-Honey-Burst-finish-5-strings-with-flight-case/282881338510?hash=item41dd0aac8e:g:3iEAAOSwft9apmlS

Living in Southampton - ideally buyer can collect. £450 ono. Please PM me here if interested.

yamaha1.JPG

yamahaheadstock.JPG

yamahaincase.JPG

yamahareverse.JPG

Edited by stevetdunn
On eBay

Nice! I've had two of these in the past, and I loved them. Solid, dependable workhorse with great tones and a very comfortable player, despite the 35" scale. I'm thinning down myself, but I would like to own one again at some point. An amber one like yours was my first proper bass (after a very crappy Japanese Condor Jazz Bass knockoff).

24 minutes ago, LeftyJ said:

Nice! I've had two of these in the past, and I loved them. Solid, dependable workhorse with great tones and a very comfortable player, despite the 35" scale. I'm thinning down myself, but I would like to own one again at some point. An amber one like yours was my first proper bass (after a very crappy Japanese Condor Jazz Bass knockoff).

Thanks LeftyJ!

Yep, it's been a great machine.  The only bass I'm staying with now is my Musicman Stingray 5.  Love it to bits!