Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

stevetdunn

JAZZ BASS® LEFT HANDED (2006-2008)
£450

My first bass up for sale!  Fender Jazz Bass Serial Number MZ5228660

Looking to sell this lovely machine as I'm going all minimalist from 3 basses to 1!

Bass is in wonderful condition, comes with a Hiscock flight case, will throw in some strings too!

Living in Southampton - ideally buyer can collect. £450 ono. Please PM me here if interested.

fenderincase.JPG

fenderjazz(1).JPG

fenderjazz.JPG

fenderjazzreverse.JPG

jazzbassbackheadstock.JPG

jazzbassheadstock.JPG

That’s nice. Unusual colour too. Shame you’re at the other end of the country.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fello
      Hi . I've got a  RMI Aurora NW7BPX 7 strings bass for sale 850£ ono
      It's a beautiful instrument and plays very well. The Delano electronics are excellent, providing a very clear sound I think, with many different combinations/tonal possibilities. The extended register allows you to play bass lines, chords, leads or solos that sound nice, clear and full all over the neck.
      The neck is wide, as expected on a 7 string but still, comfortable to play. It's in excellent condition, with very few small marks on the body. 
      You can find some info about the luthier Mark Ramsay and his bass creations here:  http://www.ramsay-bass.co.uk/ 
      Check him out playing a bass with similar specs: 
      Recently serviced by John at Guitar Hospital
      Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xZFkZUjH68asEtVE2
      Buyer covers shipping cost. Probably around 30£ in the UK. Located in South East London
      Prefer a sale, but would consider trades for a 4 string bass of similar price/quality/condition or a Musicman Bongo 6. Let me know what you've got!

Watch Mr. Ramsay playing a bass with similar specs here: 
      Cheers
      On hold pending the usual..
    • By oscilloscope
      Hello all!  I am looking for a Yamaha Pulser P Bass from the '70s or '80s. Prefer Natural finish like on the photo. Does anybody have anything they are looking to get rid of? Thanks! 

• By castlemaine22
      Hi all, I'm looking to move on my Sire V7 Vintage 5 string in a beautiful transparent white. I've had this bass for just over a year, it's seen a lot of gigs but has been very well looked after (see pics). This thing sounds like a 70's jazz should - nice and growly and aggressive which sits great in a mix.
      The bass is in great condition, the only blemish I could find that was worth photographing is on the headstock.
      A few upgrades have been made from the stock V7:
      The preamp had been changed to a Delano Sonar 2, with push/pull active/passive on the volume and tone roll off in passive mode, running on 18v. The bridge has been changed to a Fender Hi-Mass brass unit which sounds great! The frets were levelled and polished by a respected luthier followed by a setup, this allows a super low action and it's a fantastic player! The bass is located in Leeds, you're more than welcome to come and try it out. Can ship at buyers expense within the UK,  I would also be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet with a buyer.
      I'm looking for £360 for this great bass.
      If you have any questions at all, please let me know

• By bigsmokebass
      Hey guys and girls, 
      Up for grabs is a Short Scale, Gibson 2014 (120th anniversary model) SG Bass in Fireburst satin finish. 
      unfortunately I’ve been stung with a large unsuspecting bill and having to clear out my gear to fund it. Inc my new Ashdown Original amp head for Christmas. I could cry! 
      Overall condition is great, considering the satin finish I can’t appear to find any marks. Same goes for the hardcase too. 
      Gibson site specs: >>>Click Here <<<

£500 cash or £600 trade value 
      Paypal, bank transfer and cash on collection accepted.
      Trades accepted but with cash my way. Price non negotiable 
      Next day delivery included. 
      BSB
    • By brucethebassplayer1
      Looking for a Warwick Streamer Stage II. Good condition. PM if you have anything please.