Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7SM 130 now sold
£125

Belka

I think I priced this too high initially, hence a price drop to £90.

Have owned this from new in 1996. Gigged quite regularly between 1996 and 2000 but is not getting any use now so would like to see it go to someone who is going to use it as intended.

Condition is pretty good for its 22 years. Everything works as it should. There is a plastic cap missing from the last slider on the graphic equaliser but this doesn't affect performance at all. Comes with the foam baffles for the tuning system and original instructions.

It's loud enough for pub gigs and small stages and would probably suit someone who's looking to start gigging but doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a rig. 

I am located near Bristol close to Parkway station and would prefer local pickup - feel free to come round and try if you're interested. 

Any other questions please let me know

IMG_6103.JPG

IMG_6104.JPG

IMG_6105.JPG

IMG_6106.JPG

IMG_6107.JPG

IMG_6108.JPG

Edited by Belka
  • Confused 1

On 05/02/2018 at 16:52, T-Bay said:

That is a genuine bargain, I don’t think people realise just how much oomph the old TE kit has.

Totally agree - I gigged with a classic rock band for years with a battered old 150 watt TE rig, and was never underpowered - OK, we never played the O2, but any situation where the drums weren't miked was no sweat for that amp. Somehow, Trace watts are just bigger than other manufacturers. £90 is a steal for someone! GLWTS.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 12:06, b7l4s said:

Totally agree - I gigged with a classic rock band for years with a battered old 150 watt TE rig, and was never underpowered - OK, we never played the O2, but any situation where the drums weren't miked was no sweat for that amp. Somehow, Trace watts are just bigger than other manufacturers. £90 is a steal for someone! GLWTS.

Thanks for the comment. I remember doing festivals (albeit small ones) back in the day with this amp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2018 at 16:52, T-Bay said:

That is a genuine bargain, I don’t think people realise just how much oomph the old TE kit has.

On 13/02/2018 at 12:06, b7l4s said:

+1. It'll have 'that' Trace sound in spades, but it is possible (with patience) to get a huge variety of tones from these combos. Definitely not a one -trick pony. And don't pay any heed to output watt specs - you won't be wanting for power in any situation. Genuine bargain indeed! If it were a little closer I might have added it to my Trace combo collection. :)

Edited by discreet
Spacing