Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Ashdown Classic 408 bass cab. £175. Silly money.
£450

itsmedunc

Raising money for an E-Kit so this is up for silly money for a week. If it doesn't sell then the price will go back up.

£200. Great little cab. 500w 8ohm. Sica drivers. Sounds great, light, loud and with a small footprint. In good condition. Has a good quality cover.
There's a couple  of nicks but nothing bad. It's had little use in my ownership and the previous owner (Geddy's nose of BC) said the same. Only selling as I've ended up with a load of cabs (again) and this is the heaviest.

Trade / trades - Behringer P16-M, Flyrig. Squier VI. smaller neo cab 1x10, 1x12. Try me, you never know.

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

Just now, jonnythenotes said:

Hey Dunc.....Does the 1000 watt cab have a recessed handle at the top as opposed to the strap handle on the 500 pictured?

Would you believe I've forgotten! I think it might. I'm going to collect it this evening and get some pics up.

21 minutes ago, Skezza said:

How heavy are these cabs 

what is the wattage of the 4 x 8

If i wanted both would you be prepared to meet up I am in stone staffordsghire

They are both 408's. The Classic is 500w, the ABM is 1000w. According to Ashdown spec the weigh 20kg each. Meet up is possible, weather permitting!

On 3/28/2018 at 14:20, towack said:

Hi

are these any good with a double bass, for example as an extension speaker with an Acoustic Image combo?

many thanks

H, sorry I've missed the question. Truth is, I really don't know. I'l have a look online an see if anyone has any experience. Thanks.

On 3/28/2018 at 14:20, towack said:

Hi

are these any good with a double bass, for example as an extension speaker with an Acoustic Image combo?

many thanks

I've started another thread on the use of Ashdown 408's with DB. Here's the link - 

1 minute ago, Skezza said:

Itsmedunc had two of these I bought the other one.  They are fantastic cabs lightweight loud tight punchy

i love mine gigged it last night 

Thanks for the +1. I've been wondering how you were getting along with it. Glad you like it. Great cabs.